Novus TxIsoLoop Loop-powered Din Rail Isolator, 4-20 mA in/4-20 mA out
- Hits: 2215
The Novus TxIsoLoop provides signal protection by electrically isolating the input signal from the output.
The TxIsoLoop helps simplify your application and avoid undesirable ground loops by providing single and dual loop galvanic isolation.
The 0/4-20mA input is measured and an identical isolated signal is reproduced at the output. Power is drawn from the 0(4)-20mA input loop, thus no auxiliary power or an external power supply is needed.
- Input signal (INPUT): 0 to 20 mA; 4 to 20 mA (check minimum current for proper operation)
- Maximum input voltage (Vin max.): 32 Vdc
- Voltage drop (Vdrop): < 3 Vdc
- Output signal (OUTPUT): 0(4) to 20 mA
- Max Load (RL): 1450 R
- Accuracy: 0.2% FS @ 0 a 60°C/ RL = 250 R; 0.3 % FS @ -20 a 74°C/ RL = 250 R
- Operating current: > 0.1mA
- Overload: <40mA; <32Vdc
- Response time: 2ms @ RL = 250 R
- Isolation: 3000 Vac/ 10 s; 240 Vac continuous
- EMC: EN 61326-1
- Ambient temperature range: -20 to +75°C
- Humidity: 20 to 90 % RH
- Protection: IP40
- Wire gauge for connections: 0.14 to 1.5mm²
- Recommended torque: 0.8Nm
- Terminal blocks injected in Polyamide